Wednesday 19 May 2010

Wedding Daze

I'm getting married next year! This is very strange to me.  I always kind of assumed I would but now it's starting to be real.  I've been looking into costs and by god is it expensive! I never wanted the whole white wedding thing, but even so the guest list is getting bigger and bigger.  I reckon it will end up at about 30 people at the ceremony and and 80 people at the reception.  I swear if I could get married on-line I would.  It's a whole year away and I'm starting to get stressed about it already.  Not to mention I'm going to have to organise finding and renting a flat for me and Lee and moving into it and buying necessary furniture in a couple of months. 
I reckon we can get an engagement ring for c.£300, a wedding dress for c.£140, get my sister to do invitations, get my other sister to do some sort of gift bag for guests, do without the wedding list and get people to bring a bottle, hire a hall for about £400, get buffet catering for c£200 and £200 worth of drinks.  Is that everything? I sincerely doubt it and we're up to £1240 already. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment