Friday 30 April 2010

Friday afternoon

It's Friday, it's payday and it's a bank holiday - triple threat as Charlotte Church might say.  Sorry I got a bit excited there, I can promise no more CC references. 
Anyway, as I was saying - Payday! I have only had £100 to last me 2 weeks so I am a bit too excited about having a full month's salary in the bank. In the thrilling and exciting world that is my life this means I can go to Sainsbury's and buy some nice booze. Yay me!
This afternoon at work has been crazy.  I don't know what it is about bank holidays that makes freight and courier companies go crazy but I have had my fill of running about trying to sort out last minute crises today - am looking forward to the bank holiday weeked, 3 days with no work, well apart from all the little things I'll end up helping my mother with .
well, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment